Guts Casino are giving the chance to win a phenomenal, once-in-a-lifetime trip to Miami – all customers need to do is play their favorite NetEnt slots.
If you are a new customer, claim your 125% first deposit bonus here.
That’s not all – there is an eye-boggling €5000 up for grabs!
Here’s the breakdown:
- Get 10 free spins (€0.15 per spin) to use on our Hotline game for every €50 that the customers wagers on any qualifying NetEnt slot from 02:00 (CET) on 30.03.2018 until 01.59 (CET) on 06.04.2018.
- Players are limited to a maximum of 10 free spins per day during this promotion, and a maximum of 70 free spins in total.
- Their Hotline free spins will be credited in two batches. The first batch by 16:00(CET) on 02.04.2018 for spins earned between 30.03.2018 and 01.04.2018. The second batch by 16:00(CET) on 06.04.2018 for spins earned between 02.04.2018 and 05.04.2018.
- The player who wins the most from their free spins will top the leader board, and be awarded a phenomenal Miami Trip. Free spins will be available and valid until 01.59 (CET) on 09.04.2018
- The remaining top 10 on the leader board will share €5000 in cash.
*Canada and New Zealand are excluded from this promo.
Guts Casino’s Easter promotion is powered this year by Yggdrasil. The promotion will run from the 29.3.2018 until 8.3.2018.
To celebrate Easter, Yggdrasil are launching an exciting mission with a whopping €60,000!
Apart from featuring their legendary blockbuster Vikings Go Bezerk, the Easter mission will also include their new, bright and cheerful games: Gem rocks and Easter Island.
The player finishing on position 1 will win an unforgettable travel experience for 2 to Chile & Easter Island, and get the chance to witness the strikingly enigmatic statues of Rapa Nui as well as visit the mesmerizing Atacama Desert.
Online gambling company 888 Holdings is considering exiting its German business after tighter regulation weighed on profits in the country.
The group’s subsidiary has been banned from online gaming activity in Baden Württemberg, Germany’s third-largest state and home of Stuttgart.
Now 888 is facing the prospect of some payment institutions withdrawing backing for German operations.
In a statement released this morning 888 said: “The company is highly disappointed by this far reaching ruling and, together with the Group’s legal counsel, is considering potential courses of action, which may include a petition to the German Federal Constitutional Court and is assessing the status and breadth of its offerings in the German market.”
Other gaming operators have already pulled out of the country.
Tip! Use our exclusive Multilotto bonus code and claim total of 900€ bonuses to Casino + 20 no deposit free spins to 7Sins casino game.
A bill for VAT in Germany also weighed on pre-tax profits, as did a record £7.8m fine in the UK. Pre-tax profits fell to $18.8m (£13.4m), compared with $59m in the prior year.
Shares fell over five per cent in early trading, but analysts at Canaccord Genuity said: “German uncertainty may cloud short-term performance, but we see 888 as an attractive play on the two key themes of industry consolidation and US market opening.”